Attorney David Diaz has been practicing in the area of family law for 15 years. He chose this area of law, as he discovered that it necessitated a lawyer who deeply cared about the outcome of these matters, for those with pressing family law issues.
While it is his preference to negotiate a fair settlement to these matters, he is always ready to act aggressively to protect his clients' rights during these difficult family events. Whether it is a divorce, child custody dispute or an adoption, Attorney Diaz is experienced and ready to help.
Diaz Family Law takes pride in giving our clients personal service as well as experienced and aggressive representation during these difficult times.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Florida, 2006
- New Jersey, 2006
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2006
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Johnson & Wales University, Providence, Rhode Island
Past Employment Positions
- Myers, Eichelberger & Russo, PA, Associate Counsel, 2012 to 2014
- Law Office of David Diaz, PA, Owner/Senior Attorney, 2006 to 2012